Altnapaste Mill is situated in the townland of Altnapaste less than 10 minutes from Ballybofey and a 30 minute drive to Letterkenny, This beautifully refurbished mill has been impeccably finished throughout. It is within walking distance to the River Finn, one of the best rivers in Europe for Salmon fishing and is on the verge of the dramatic Blue Stack Mountain range.
While retaining the character of the original old corn mill, the property offers modern accommodation spread over two floors, which includes a large living space featuring the original mill wheel.
With the recent addition of a garden room overlooking the stream that runs alongside the property and once powered the old corn mill, this is truly an idyllic setting away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The interior is finished to a very high specification.
- Oil fired central heating
- Large utility/boot room.
- Large Barn for storage/cars
- 4 bedrooms with an open mill area upstairs that can be used as an extra sleeping area.
- 2 bathrooms, 1 shower room and downstairs toilet.
- Country style kitchen with stable door to patio.
- Additional spiral staircase to kitchen.
Contact the office for directions