Quaint 3 / 4 bedroom (1 en-suite) riverside cottage, fully furnished & decorated to a particularly high standard featuring a large wood burning stove and large basement (currently used as a utility room) leading onto the rear garden NB This property is particularly efficient to heat.
- 3 / 4 bedrooms (1 en-suite),
- wood burning stove to living area with back boiler facility,
- riverside setting,
- large basement with access to large garden,
- furnished & decorated to a particularly high standard,
- economical to heat, oil fired central heating,
- PVC double glazing,
- parking for 2 cars
From the Mountain Top, Letterkenny proceed on the Kilmacrennan Road for approximately 1 mile and turn right at Dunnes of Ellistrin garage towards Ramelton. Continue on this road for approximately 1 ½ miles passing Carrs of The Diamond public house on the left, continue for a further 150 yards to a left turn signposted Milford. Continue on this road for approximately 1 mile to Ballyare Crossroads, turn left and then stay to the right fork. The property will then be found a short distance on the right.