Scenic elevated site with full p.p.
Situated in this peaceful rural area a fine 0.5 acre site enjoying the most magnificent country views. Zoned as a ‘Stronger Rural Area’ planning approval has been granted for a two storey however this could be changed (subject to planning) if the purchaser so wished.
Stronger Rural Areas
It is a policy of the council that they consider proposals from prospective applicants in need of housing within an area defined as Stronger Rural Area, where the applicant can demonstrate that they comply with one or more of the following;
• Persons whose primary employment is in a rural based activity with a demonstrated genuine need to live in the locality of that employment base e.g agriculture, forestry
• Persons with a vital link to the rural area by reason of having lived in this community for a substantial period of their lives (7 years minimum), or by the existence in the rural area of long established ties (7 years minimum) with immediate family members, or by reason of providing care to a person who is an existing resident (7 years minimum)
• Persons who for exceptional health circumstances can demonstrate a genuine need to reside in a particular rural location
Please note; the policy shall not apply where an individual has already had the benefit of a permission for a dwelling on another site, unless exceptional circumstances can be demonstrated.
New holiday home developments will not be permitted in these areas.
- Residential building plot
- C.0.5 acre
- Superb country views
- Planning Ref No 1751701
- Full p.p. for a two storey house
- Planning Valid until Dec 2022
- Zoned ‘Stronger Rural Area’
By placing the Eircode F92 EW26 for the house to the left of the site into your smartphone Navigation app you be directed to the plot.
The village of Kilmacrennan has local shopping facilities including a filling station and mini supermarket. The comprehensive amenities of Letterkenny are within a 15 minute drive including a large range of schools, recreational amenities and extensive shopping facilities. In the opposite direction the popular coastal areas of Creeslough, Portnablagh and Dunfanaghy are c.15 minutes distant.
Franklins property details are intended as a guide only and do not form part of a contract, nor are they guaranteed. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to any information contained therein, measurements, structural condition and boundaries. Franklins are not chartered surveyors. Prospective buyers are recommended to employ their own surveyor/architect for independent guidance and advice.