Asking Price: €59,950
Site for sale subject to planning
With access to Letterkenny significantly improved with the new road, Legnahoray is now just 10 minutes from Letterkenny town centre. Available only to those who are looking to build their principle home the site extends to c.0.5 acres and enjoys good rural views.
Stronger Rural Areas
It is a policy of the council that they consider proposals from prospective applicants in need of housing within an area defined as Stronger Rural Area, , where the applicant can demonstrate that they comply with one or more of the following;
• Persons whose primary employment is in a rural based activity with a demonstrated genuine need to live in the locality of that employment base e.g agriculture, forestry
• Persons with a vital link to the rural area by reason of having lived in this community for a substantial period of their lives (7 years minimum), or by the existence in the rural area of long established ties (7 years minimum) with immediate family members, or by reason of providing care to a person who is an existing resident (7 years minimum)
• Persons who for exceptional health circumstances can demonstrate a genuine need to reside in a particular rural location
- Residential building plot
- Subject to planning permission
- c.0.5 acres
- Zoned ‘Stronger Rural Area’
- Just 10 mins from Letterkenny
By placing the Eircode F92 RYN8 for the house to the right of the site into your smartphone Navigation app you be directed to the plot which will be identified by a Franklins For Sale board.
Franklins property details are intended as a guide only and do not form part of a contract, nor are they guaranteed. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to any information contained therein, measurements, structural condition and boundaries. Franklins are not chartered surveyors. Prospective buyers are recommended to employ their own surveyor/architect for independent guidance and advice.