Gort Manse, Raymoghy, Manorcunningham
Gort Manse is a highly desirable country house of immense character occupying an elevated site overlooking its own substantial grounds and countryside beyond. The house itself extends to c.450 sq metres. Behind numerous outbuildings including a double garage, the remainder being suitable for a home office, gymnasium, etc. The owners have substantially updated the house over the years to include solar panels, dual central heating and a new kitchen 3 years ago. Constructed c.1890 most original features remain intact. Accommodation is well-proportioned. A highly desirable country house, private and within close proximity of Letterkenny. VIEWING ESSENTIAL.
- Storeroom of c.10 sq metres with wc & range of cupboards
- 15 sq metres currently used as an office, fluorescent lighting, laminate wooden floor
- 20 sq metres, range of fitted cupboards, staircase to a first floor storage area of a similar size
- 00m x 6.00m sliding up & over doors, 3 skylight windows, ideal for home gym or further office etc.
- Double Garage
- Double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Solar panels
- Gas tank on the premises which can be used if required (gas fires to most rooms)
- Underfloor heating to ground floor shower room
PRICE GUIDE – €749,000